Despite all our best efforts to run Round 2 of our Sprint Championships this weekend at Bayford Meadows, it is with regret that we now have to postpone the event. This includes the 1 Hour Test on Saturday afternoon.

The Government advice has escalated to further restrictions, which we must respect and adhere to. Our sports governing body (Motorsport UK) have also announced that they are suspending all permits until the end of April.


We have secured revised dates with Bayford Meadows as follows –
1 Hour Test Session – SATURDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER – 4PM – 5PM
Rd 2 Sprint Championships – SUNDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER
We have automatically transferred your entry over to the revised date(s). 

Please contact us by email if you are unable to commit to this re-scheduled date(s).