Download flyer: C100_Spa_flyer_LS
SATURDAY 28th / SUNDAY 29th MAY 2016
It has been that long since Club100 last raced at Spa, the majority of you would never have had the opportunity to enjoy this unique experience.
After a 6 year sabbatical, Club100 are going back to Spa Francorchamps for their traditional 10 hour race weekend.
Those that have had the privilege to enjoy the experience in past years will agree that whilst the racing is the highlight, there are many other aspects that make up the great package Spa has to offer.
Set in the beautiful region of Ardennes, the kart circuit is situated in the ‘in-field’ of the famous Formula 1 circuit, between turns 16 (Stavelot) and 17 (Blanchimont). The Kart Circuit has recently been 100% resurfaced and re-profiled the last turn.
As well as being able to enjoy a great view of the main circuit from the rooftop of the clubhouse, drivers can also access the paddock and get close up to the event of the weekend, including a grandstand view of the famous ‘eau rouge’!
On the same weekend, the Renault World Series is in town, so plenty of action will be on offer.
The town of Spa and the surrounding villages offer a good choice of Hotels, Apartments and Gites (B&B). As well as an abundance of camping opportunities. Spa is where the Club100 team will be staying, to enjoy the bars, brasseries and night life. Some of us may even pay a little visit to its Grand Casino!
Indeed, Spa is very much a social weekend, which begins on the road from the UK.
I have attached an Itinerary for your digestion, together with a separate document showing the price and a payment schedule.
Further details of the event, including a set of regulations will be available upon booking.
- 0730 – 0815 Registration
- 0830 – 0845 Drivers Briefing (All drivers must attend)
- 0845 – 0900 Kart Allocation (Names will be drawn from a hat)
- 0930 – 1015 Open Practice
- 1015 – 1025 Re-Fuel (parc ferme) (All karts will take on a full tank of fuel)
- 1030 – 1100 Race 1 (30min) Individual driver
- 1110 – 1140 Race 2 (30min) Individual driver
- 1150 – 1220 Race 3 (30min) Individual driver
- 1230 – 1300 Race 4 (30min) Individual driver
- 1300 – 1330 Parc Ferme (lunch break)
- 1330 – 1430 Race 5 (1 hour) 2 driver team
- 1445 – 1545 Race 6 (1 hour) 2 driver team
- 1600 – 1700 Race 7 (1 hour) 2 driver team
- 0800 – 0815 Captains Briefing
- 0900 – 0920 Warm Up Session
- 0925 – 0930 Re-Fuel (All teams will take on a full tank of fuel)
- 0935 – 0955 Qualifying 1 (all teams)
- 1000 – 1015 Qualifying 2 (top 20 teams from Q1)
- 1020 – 1025 Qualifying 3 (top 10 teams from Q2)
- 1045 – 1315 Race 8 (2.5hr endurance)
- 1315 – 1330 Parc Ferme (break)
- 1345 – 1615 Race 9 (2.5hr endurance)
- 1630 Champagne Presentation (Top 3 teams from 3 classes)
Price & Booking
THE PRICE: TEAM ENTRY – £1595.00
Price includes the Kart and fuel for the duration of the event, a fresh engine, new tyres all round, plus a second set of front tyres for day 2*. All replaceable components such as bearings and pads will be fitted as new.
A non-refundable deposit of £300 is required to secure your booking.
Followed by the following payment schedule –
- January 26th 2016 £259.00
- February 26th 2016 £259.00
- March 26th 2016 £259.00
- April 26th 2016 £259.00
- May 26th 2016 £259.00
To reserve your place and/or if you have any questions, please call the office on – 01795 422455.
Alternatively, you can email us – [email protected]